I love David Wolfe. If any of you have not heard of him, he is a raw food advocate, a scientific whiz, a longevity guru and a strong advocate of chocolate. He’s masterful at making the ultimate sin (chocolate) the best medicine. And for that he will forever be one of my favorite people. That plus he’s half Persian like me. Below are his 5 tips on improving eyesight. You’ll see that he gives the thumbs up on eating more chocolate to help support eye function.
You all know that I am a strong supporter of “Don’t believe everything you hear,” and am adamant that we are individuals with unique needs and we must test theories to see how they work on our own systems. As my aging eyes tell me it’s time for some improvement, I’m going in for some more chocolate.
If your eyes are lacking vitality, let’s do these tips, together, for a month and see if we can, in fact, improve our eyesight.
David Wolfe’s 5 Tips
1. Eat organic, green, leafy veggies. (They have been known to help avoid macular degeneration.)
2. Make sure you have plenty of Omega 3s in your diet. (They improve eyesight and boost brain power.)
3. Eat chocolate! (The flavonoids in chocolate help protect blood vessels in your eyes. Like we need another excuse, right?)
4. Don’t stare at a computer screen too long. (Make sure you take breaks every 20 minutes so your eyes can refocus and relax.)
5. Keep your eyes hydrated. (Use simple and easy solutions to avoid eye dryness and irritation.)
Tip 1. I’ve got that covered.
Tip 2. Will add more omega 3s.
Tip 3. Vow to eat more chocolate — no problem. Raw and dark only!
Tip 4. Hard to do, but will set a timer.
Tip 5. I use Sole Power (salt water solution) and will be more diligent.
Tip 6. The one thing he didn’t say was Spirulina. Add 1 tablespoon of Spirulina to your diet each day and SEE the quick improvements.
Let me know how this works for you.
In health and love,