Summertime Balsamic Salad
Balsamic vinaigrette is one of my favorite flavors. Making your own dressing is the simplest thing and tastes so much better than store bought. I whipped this up from ingredients I had available in my kitchen, I wanted something special to drizzle on my fresh summertime produce. This hearty salad can be served as a side or eaten as a meal.
- 1 head lettuce of your choice, torn into bite size pieces (I used Romaine)
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into slices
- 2 persian cucumbers, sliced
- 3 green onions, cut into small pieces
- 2 heirloom tomatoes, cut into small pieces
Arrange produce in large bowl and toss with balsamic dressing. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 balsamic dressing
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
Place all ingredients into blender on high until smooth. Store in an airtight container in fridge.